2019-08-28 19:29:58 来源：网络整理
1. He be free until next Friday.
A. will B. will not C. don’t D. hasn’t
2. I don’t know he will come or not.
A. weather B. whether C .if D. when
3. Could you tell me how see him right now?
A. could I B.I can C .I could D. can I
4. Can you tell me ?
A. what our teacher is B. what is your teacher
C. whom is you teacher D. who you teacher is
5. I don’t know that he will come here.
A. whether B. when C. why D ./
6. What do you think ？
A. will he do next B. he will do next C. does he do next D. he does next
7. I don’t know about him, 。
A. many, either B. much, too C. much, either D. many, too
8. There is a Christmas tree in the comer of the sitting room.
A. stands B. is standing C. standing D. to stand
9. There isn’t any difference between the two. I really don’t know
A. where to choose B. which to choose
C. to choose which D. to choose which one
10. You’d better them there It’s dangerous.
A. tell, to stay B. to tell, to stay
C. not tell, not stay D. tell, not to stay
11. Could you tell me how much it __ for you to travel to Hainan last summer?
A. costing B. cost C. costed D. worth
12. When shall we go ?
A. in our holidays B. for our holiday C. on holiday D. Band C
13. They have __ to visit their grandparents.
A. gone B. been C. went D. already
14. Which do you think is the __ invention?
A. second most important B. first important
C. more important D. very important
15. Our teacher told us in class the earth around the sun.
A. traveling B. to travel C. travels D. traveled
16. Who can teach me __ English well?
A. how can I learn B. how to learn
C. how I can learn D. B and C
17. years ago, there were many plants here.
A. thousands of B. two thousands of
C. thousand of D. thousand
18. I have never seen -beautiful city before
A. such, the B. such, a C. so, a D. so, the
19. Our teacher won’t go to the Summer Palace, we.
A. So do B. So will C. Neither shall D. Neither do
20. The poor grandfather left his grandson a small room.
A. nothing except B. nothing besides
C. everything but D. everything besides
There is no quick and easy way to learn English. But there is a simple and good way. Speak English as much as you can. Speak only English with your teacher and your classmates. Speak English while you are either in class or after class. Listen to English as much as you can in class. Listen to your classmates when they speak English after class. Listen to the radio and watch some English programs on TV.
Speak, listen and read English as much as you can. Don't just read the textbooks that you use in class. Go to the library or to a bookshop and read easier English books.
Speak, listen, read and write English as much as you can. Buy a small notebook and write on it every day. Write about the things that you do during the day. Write about what you learn in class.
These things are not hard, but they are the work you should do. If you do them, with the help of your teacher, you'll learn English well.
( ) 1. There is not a quick and easy way to learn English.
( ) 2. We must speak, listen, read and write English as much as possible.